I've had so much fun JUST being a mom this summer. I guess I'll be "Mommy in heels" now. I guess I'm going to have to try to be a little more versatile now that I'm back to work. Yesterday the boys were giving me lessons in versatility.
Gage:
Dear Mom,
I decided to gain interest in my first toy! It was the little frog toy that Alex gave me when he first came to meet me at the hospital. Dad attached it to the play gym and I went crazy just batting at it.
Alex:
Dear Mom,
Remember Gage's play gym? Okay, now it's a hot air balloon, wanna ride?

3 comments:
OK, mommy in heels... do you wear heels? :)
I'm glad you have a blog! Maybe I will be inspired to start one too!
Oh, yes. I do wear heels.
You should see my heels and my big ol' rear end extending from my car when I'm putting a baby in the car seat in the middle of the back seat. It's truly a sight to see.
I am so glad you are blogging! I am glad we'll be able to keep up with you and your boys. We miss you already. I am glad work went okay. I still have mixed emotions about it! (As I write, I am in process of getting my CA license to work...)
Post a Comment