Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blackboard Paint



Did you know about this stuff??? I would never have imagined it in my wildest dreams.

"blackboard paint"

You can paint it on just about any surface...and Alex loves it. Grandma Susu sent us home with David's sister's old table and some blackboard paint, and voila, you have 3-year old fun for hours and hours.

This is supposed to show a video of Alex--my first attempt at putting video on a blog, so we'll see how it goes!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Alex is on his way to becoming a math professor! Since he like colored chalk, I would guess that he will be a topologist (I wonder if any mathematicians will read this - because no one else will get that joke...)

S said...

blackboard paint is great! Although I do not recommend putting it on the wall. It takes a lot of Kilz to cover it up. But for everything else it is pretty awesome!

S said...

Since you have a whole can of paint, here are some other things you can do with it:
-paint napkin rings and write people's names on them. Saw some like these for sale for a ridiculous amount of money.
-paint the top band of flowerpots so you can write what you planted on them. Not sure what you do when it rains.
ok, that's all I got!