I love this picture of Gage. He absolutely loves to take a bath. Alex did too. Hey, come to think of it, I loved doing it too. I think I may have missed my calling to become a professional baby bather. I mean, they pay people to bathe dogs, why not babies?
Now you all know I like my job, but what if I could do anything in the world?
Other dream jobs:
Co-hosting with Ashton Kutcher on Punkd, playing pranks on people, not just for laughs, but for fame and fortune
Previewing movies
Taste-testing at the Dr. Pepper plant...actually I could be a taste tester for all kinds of things
massage therapist tester
Now, for these jobs, I wouldn't mind mandatory overtime.

Now you all know I like my job, but what if I could do anything in the world?
Other dream jobs:
Co-hosting with Ashton Kutcher on Punkd, playing pranks on people, not just for laughs, but for fame and fortune
Previewing movies
Taste-testing at the Dr. Pepper plant...actually I could be a taste tester for all kinds of things
massage therapist tester
Now, for these jobs, I wouldn't mind mandatory overtime.

1 comment:
Adorable...Let me know if you find people hiring for some of those...I'll get my resume ready.
Post a Comment