My kids have absolutely the best laughs. It doesn't matter that some people's kids might possibly be smarter (maybe) or cuter (doubtful). I can always, always hold onto the FACT that my kids have the best laughs of any kids in the world.
Last week in our Young Married's Bible Class Gage became a complete distraction by deciding that David was the funniest thing he'd ever seen. Now, I wish I had that on video.
Since we didn't happen to catch that on tape, you'll have to settle for this video. My Dad was reading Alex "Calvin and Hobbes" cartoons (editted for age-appropriateness). Alex was absolutely cracking up. He has good taste in cartoons. I stand by my motto that cartoonists are the most talented people on the face of the earth. And again, my kids have the best laughs.

2 comments:
I love his laughter! He was always so fun to have in class.
-Brittney Richardson
jeffrey told me that you had this blog on your facebook page and i had to look it up. you are right, your kids have the best laugh! i love it! although, i was laughing at your dad too! it was so good to see you, david and the boys. i will stay tuned in to the life of the hardins. miss you....
Post a Comment