Saturday, June 6, 2009

Under construction no longer!


Well, finally, we are not working on installing our new living room floor anymore! These home improvement projects were a little less "life encompassing" before children. But now, we have a little guy with a seriously active imagination running around with our tools to show us a new perspective on how "fun" they can be. Who knew these knee pads were just part of a great superhero costume?

On a completely unrelated subject, I promised Easter pictures and I can't fail to do it just because it's summer now and Easter was months ago. I'll start off by saying that this was the best Easter so far for egg hunting. I find that the Easter bunny is self-actualized when he hides eggs for the 3 1/2 year olds of the world. Once Alex found all the eggs, he asked us to hide them again...and again...and again. Eventually he hid them for his Susu and I to go find. And, finally, he went of to hide them again for himself to find.

Gage, on the other hand, wasn't very interested in eggs. He put one in his mouth for a second, realized it was not helping him keep his body from touching the grass, and threw it aside. He had just about started walking when I took this photo, and I was afraid it would be the last of the "bear crawl" photos. Sadly, I was right. He now walks everwhere (even in the dreaded grass which he now enjoys) with his pudgy baby feet. We can't seem to find shoes to fit him, at least not for long. If babies are like puppies, then we're in trouble. His "paws" are huge for his size, so I think he has a lot of growing to do.

This is just to show off Gage's cute little Easter outfit. That's our handsome little guy!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Glad you all are finished - I bet it looks great. We miss you all!