Saturday, December 6, 2008

Naughty and Nice

I love those rare moments when children do something so sweet, expecting nothing in return.

I suppose God feels this way when he sees us learning to get over ourselves, stop being selfish, and just love one another for no reason other than because we are brothers and sisters.

In this picture, Gage had just been sitting by himself playing with his new toy. Alex went to sit by him, keep him company, and make sure he didn't fall over (sitting is still a new thing for Gage). I hope they are always such good little friends.


Unfortunately, I think I may need to expand my resume from being just a "mother of two" to being a full-time referree once Gage is able to crawl and carry away one of Alex's toys. I'm afraid my skills as an umpire are not yet honed. Any advice is welcome.

In this picture, Alex is sure Gage is trying to take away his cup. Trust me, Gage would touch anything Alex is holding, just to get Alex's attention. At least they are dressed nice.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CK said...

love the pic of Alex and Gage. you have a lovely family!

wishing you a joyous Christmas and a prosperous 2009!

ck
your friend from sunny Singapore :O)