Adorable, right? My impression was that the photographer at Wal-mart seemed to think this costume constituted cruelty towards children, but then again, she was probably a Halloween hater.I've seen more uncomfortable costumes. Like the little kids' costume where their legs go in the horse's legs and it looks like they are a cowboy riding a bucking bronco - cute, but not sustainable for 3 miles of trick-or-treating. Even better - have you seen the Anne Geddes' (or some other photographer's) baby bat costume photo. The poor kid is all dressed up, then they hang him upside down for the photo like he's hanging from a tree.
Gage, just be glad I didn't pose you in an enormous glass fish bowl...it wasn't for lack of trying. They just don't make round bowls for 19 lb baby fish these days.

2 comments:
19lbs???? Evelyn was 18 7oz at her one year check up! I love the costumes! Gage is adorable!
Woah mama! Kendall was at the doctor yesterday and weighed 17 pounds!
He really is so cute!
Post a Comment