Do you ever have one of these days? I guess I should just be glad this is the first time this has happened. So, autumn is here and apparently Alex is not getting enough "sandbox" time.
Yes, this is an entire container of baby formula spread over my poor mother-in-law's guest bathroom. Oh, and if you were wondering, yes, that is a cassette player filled with formula.
How does this happen, you wonder? I'm afraid it's impossible for me to explain without pointing fingers. Let's just say it was not my fault unless you consider my genetic contribution to my son's mischievousness.
To Alex's credit, I never told him it was against the rules to make precious little footprints in Gage's formula and on his grandma Susu's carpets.
Yes, this is an entire container of baby formula spread over my poor mother-in-law's guest bathroom. Oh, and if you were wondering, yes, that is a cassette player filled with formula.
How does this happen, you wonder? I'm afraid it's impossible for me to explain without pointing fingers. Let's just say it was not my fault unless you consider my genetic contribution to my son's mischievousness.
To Alex's credit, I never told him it was against the rules to make precious little footprints in Gage's formula and on his grandma Susu's carpets.

1 comment:
Wow. Formula costs a lot more than sand.
Post a Comment