Our house is busy at Halloween time. If you know me, you know I'm CRAZY about Halloween. This whole week everything stopped for a week of costume planning, party-going, decorating, and candy-eating. Trust me, more pictures will follow. This picture of Alex is from last weekend's pre-Halloween festivities including shopping for and carving a pumpkin.
Alex and I had some time together shopping last Friday night. It seems like those times when it's "just the two of us" are becoming more rare and more special all the time. You should have seen him in Target picking up this heavy pumpkin, carrying it around the store saying "You're coming home with me!" It was so big he was kind of waddling. You wouldn't believe how strong that kid can be. He is now infatuated with skeletons and "ghosts-ezz" [def: (noun) ghost. (plural: ghosts-ezz)]. He is still SO excited about Halloween and won't let it be quite over at our house yet.
Gage has handled Halloween with grace and ease. Thus is my second child. So far, nothing is too exciting or shocking for him, but nothing seems to make him too unhappy either.
Well, these pics are the tip of the iceberg. More to follow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
David, is there a way I could get an E-mail alert when you post a new picture on the blog? If so, I need one! So does dad and grandpa. I can't wait to see the red dragon!! love you, MOM
Post a Comment