When supply is high, demand is low; when supply is low, demand is high. I learned this idea over and over in college in my Principles of Economics or Macroeconomics class or whatever it was called. It was the most boring class EVER, and if I'd managed to stay awake or stop flirting long enough, I may not have missed it if the professor explained that this principle applied to bribery and potty training. Maybe he never made that connection, but maybe he did and I just missed it.
So, people have been asking me, "How's potty training going?".
When Daddy has a supply of brand new dinosaurs he's holding onto, Alex

can manage to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING potty training related that Daddy demands to get a "sharptooth" (Land Before Time reference). However, when Alex already has been supplied with the stash of dinosaurs, he doesn't feel it necessary to use the potty at any cost, no matter how much we demand it.
On the up-side, isn't he cute sleeping with his dinosaurs? He just couldn't part with the dinosaurs that first night.
No comments:
Post a Comment